- Ownership of Content: All information, content, services, and software displayed on or used in connection with the Site, excluding User Content (defined below), is the property of www.danielksparkes.com and/or its licensors and suppliers. This includes news articles, stories, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and similar items (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content’s selection and arrangement are also owned by www.danielksparkes.com.
- Permitted Use: You are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to use the Content online only and solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from such Content. If you operate a website and wish to link to the Site, you may do so under the condition that you agree to cease such a link upon request from us. This permitted use is contingent on your continuous compliance with these Terms.
- Restrictions on Use: Except as explicitly provided for in these Terms or on the Site, you may not republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet, extranet site, or any other online or offline publication. You may not incorporate the Content into any database, compilation, archive, cache, or similar medium. Distribution of the Content to others, whether for payment or other consideration, is strictly prohibited. Additionally, you may not archive, modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display, or otherwise use any portion of the Content. Unauthorized scraping or copying of our Content is not permitted without our explicit permission.
- Prohibited Actions: You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products accessible through the Site. You must not insert any code or product or manipulate the Content or the Site in any way. Furthermore, you are prohibited from using any data mining, data gathering, or extraction method. The use of ad-blocking software by non-subscribers to access our Content is expressly prohibited. We do not allow any methods to circumvent our paywall or limit on the number of free articles accessible per week. Such actions may violate the Copyright Act, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and other federal and state laws.
- Requests for Use Beyond Terms: If you seek to use Content for purposes other than those permitted in these Terms, please direct your requests to [email protected]. In certain cases, specific online functionalities may allow you to use individual stories, articles, or videos through methods we have designated (e.g., emailing a story to a friend or purchasing reproduction rights). If applicable, we will provide information in the Content itself or through designated links.
Please be aware that any use of the Site or its Content in violation of these Terms may result in legal consequences. We reserve the right to enforce these Terms and take appropriate action to protect our intellectual property and the integrity of the Site.